IN NEED OF A CELEBRATION CAKE?
Then let us create that WOW factor cake fit for that special occasion.
Choose from 1000's of designs that we have created over the years in our studio here in Wolverhampton.
WEDDING CAKES ARE ALSO OUR SPECIALITY
Award Wining Cake Creator
TIERED CUPCAKE TOWER
VINTAGE FLOWERS AND FRUIT TIERED WEDDING CAKE
DECORATIVE WEDDING CAKE
ELEGANT WEDDING CAKE
JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE CAN DO
Weddings * Birthdays* Christenings * Anniversaries * Holy Communion * Graduation * Engagements *Gender Reveal * The list is endless
Made to Order
Made to Order
Made to Order
Made to Order
Made to Order
3D SCULPTED CAKES
Made to Order
Made to Order
Made to Order
CORPORATE CAKES & CUPCAKES
We specialise is corporate cakes and cupcakes all over the West Midlands and no order is too big. Images can be matched to your own logos or tailored to suit. Some of our clients are Banks@s, Marstons, Lloyds Bank, Poundstretcher, Ehrco, Anti Friction Components, Talent Match, South Staffordshire City Council, Dudley Building Society, Volkswagon & Audi, Nuffield, Jeep, Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club to name a few
CORPORATE TIERED CAKE
FLAVOURS & FILLINGS
Handmade, bespoke cakes, baked fresh to order
All of our designs can be adapted to meet your needs including flavours and fillings, preserves, colour scheme and design. All of our cakes are baked fresh to order, using only the freshest ingredients and are available in a variety of flavours and fillings.
All Celebration cakes including Weddings are generally made as vanilla, Victoria or Chocolate Fudge but we can cater for all tastes upon request. Here are just a few examples of what we can offer.
Vanilla Bean, Victoria, Chocolate Fudge, Lemon, Coffee & Walnut, Orange Zest, Coconut, Banana, Carrot, Baileys, Red Velvet, Biscoff, Strawberry Milkshake, Cherry Bakewell, Raspberry & Chocolate. Why not have each tier a different flavour?
Egg free is also available please get in touch for more details.
Cupcakes are made to order and are a minimum of 12 per flavour unless we have other orders going out where we can mix and match flavours subject to availability.
Welcome to Sugar Rush Cakes by Marie (Wolverhampton), established in 2010 by me, cake designer Marie Leavesley. We are widely recognised across Wolverhampton & the surrounding areas and obtain the majority of our business through referrals and repeat customers, so we are definitely doing a great job! We specialise in handmade, bespoke cakes and cupcakes, including wedding, children’s and celebration cakes.
I always had a love for baking from a very young age and started creating amazing cakes as a hobby for my friends and family, I soon realised that I could share my great skills working from the kitchen in my own home in Wolverhampton and then finally settling into our shop which had always been my ultimate dream , it was then that Sugar Rush Cakes by Marie was born. I am committed to providing a personal service to all of my customers, using only the freshest ingredients, whilst ensuring every cake tastes as delicious as it looks. I am pleased to advise that I am registered and inspected by the local EHO (which is a legal requirement for anyone that sells food to the general public). I carry Public / Product Liability Insurance (min £2,000,000) and I hold all of the necessary qualifications including Food Safety Level 2, and I also strive to keep on top of new trends and skills and also hold a certificate in sugar craft.
Whilst I may not be the cheapest baker in town I do believe you get what you pay for and this is reflected in the prices I charge for my cakes. GOOD CAKE'S ARENT CHEAP AND CHEAP CAKES ARENT GOOD!
It's quite common for my customers to not want to cut and eat the cake, but that’s the best part right!
Throughout the website I am sure you will find cakes to inspire you, but I work with all of my customers to develop cakes & cupcakes to meet their needs, and also offer one to one consultations.
No need to make an appointment
(Private Wedding Cake Consultations are available upon request subject to availability)
Mon Closed - Admin Day
Tuesday - 10am - 3pm
Wednesday - 10am - 5pm
Thursday - 10am - 5pm
Friday - 10am - 5pm
Saturday - 10am - 1pm
Sunday Closed - Family time
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Subject To Change Without Notice
1. The Contract ... The contract (the agreement of the cake order) shall be between the person requesting/ordering the cake (the client) and Sugar Rush Cakes by Marie, and remains so regardless of who is making the payment/purchasing the cake/collecting the cake. An order confirmation shall be given to the client usually within 48 hours following the deposit payment (weekends and bank holidays not included). Should the order confirmation not match the order request, the client must inform Sugar Rush Cakes by Marie within 48 hours (weekends and bank holidays not included) otherwise it will be assumed that the order details have been accepted and approved and the order will be carried out as specified on the order confirmation form. All cake orders are accepted on the basis that these Terms and Conditions have been read and understood and that all parties (including any relevant third parties) concerned are in agreement with them. PLEASE NOTE:~ No correspondence or conversation will be entered into with any third party or persons. We will NOT tolerate any form of harassment intimidation or bullying by either the client or a third party.
• Any changes made after a design has been agreed to cannot be guaranteed and may incur an additional cost to be determined at the time of change.
• Any work already carried out prior to of any changes to design which is no longer required, will also be chargeable.
2. Deposits & Payments ...The following condition is in place as of January 1st 2018 and is subject to change without notice. Deposits are non refundable / or transferrable.
• 50% deposit is required for ALL celebration cakes over £30 and balance is due upon collection. Failure to pay any remaining balance will result in legal action being taken against you to recover loss to the business.
• Orders below £30 must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
• Corporate orders must be paid for in full prior at the time of ordering.
• £100 deposit is required for ALL Wedding Cake Orders and balance is due 8 weeks prior to event.
All wedding cakes ordered less than 8 weeks prior to the EVENT will require payment in full at the time of booking. A date will not be held without a deposit ~ should a deposit not be received immediately after an order agreement the date will become available for other enquiries. If any outstanding payment has not been received by the agreed date, SRCbM reserve the right to postpone work until payment is received or may cancel the order and retain any monies already paid to cover cost of materials purchased and any work already carried out including any potential loss of business to SRCbM. No cake will be released until payment has been made in full.
3. Cancellation or Postphonement ... (refund policy)…By you the client:- We understand that sometimes situations arise which are beyond your/our control. However please note that all deposits are non refundable or transferable. If you fail to collect your cake and there is an outstanding balance still left to pay SRCbM reserve the right to seek legal representation to recover any losses to the business. If you the client cancel your Wedding Cake within 8 weeks of your event then repayment of outstanding balance will be at the discretion of Sugar Rush Cakes (original deposit will NOT be refunded . If for any reason you need to change your event date, please contact SRCbM immediately as your new date may or may not be available and we may still retain any monies already paid to cover work carried out or items purchased or potential loss to e business. By Us (SRCbM) :- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order at any time due to personal injury/emergency/sickness and any other circumstances which are beyond our control. However, we will do our utmost to secure another suitably skilled cake decorator and with your consent will release all monies and designs to said cake decorator. 4.Delivery & Set Up ...Please advise at the time of booking if you require this additional service. Wedding Cake / Corporate Order Set up – If not already included with your cake is available at an additional cost. Delivery of Celebration Cakes is not usually offered and is at the discretion of SRCbM for an additional cost
5. General Provisions ...
a. All work shall be completed in a professional manner and to the standard set and maintained by SRCbM.
b. In the event that the Client shall fail to pay any installment payment due, SRCbM may cease work without breach, pending payment or resolution of dispute.
c. On occasion, SRCbM will take photographs of its cakes or may request copies of pictures from your photographer at their cost.
d. We reserve the right to use any photographs for our own reference or for display and/or promotion without compensation to you.
e. We reserve the right to change the design of any cake we commision in order to prevent copyright infringement. (ie When requested to copy another artists cake design) or we feel that it would not fit in with the theme of the cake theme itself. ie ill taste or compromise of the design itself. We reserve the right to use cake dummies as a last resort if we feel the stability may be compromised due to structure of the design or weather conditions make it difficult to be transported or sited without damage incurring. If this is the case then an actual cutting and eating cake will be provided in its place so that servings are still fulfilled. For clarity on this please speak to store personnel.
6. Complaints ...Sugar Rush Cakes by Marie is an established professional cake making business with full public and product liability insurance, and hold relevant certificates and registrations. We work very hard to deliver full customer satisfaction and every care is taken to make sure that we provide a high quality cake decorated to a professional standard. You the customer are responsible for transportation of all goods if collection has been agreed and therefore we suggest that all cakes are transported on a totally flat surface only. Car seats and laps are not suitable. Once a cake has left our premises we cannot be held responsible. In addition we will not be held responsible for any damages or compromise which may occur during the storage or handling of the cake – this includes handling by a third party such as a Caterer / Childrens activity centre / Community Centre etc. (eg Allergens or foreign body contamination).
If you feel that you have reason to make a complaint we respectfully request that we are contacted in the first instance (within 24 hrs) so that we may first assess the cause for complaint and a possible solution. We also request that any formal complaint be by telephone in the first instance, in person or be put in writing (email isacceptable) so that there can be no misunderstandings as to the nature of the complaint. In order to back up your complaint we kindly ask that all goods concerned are returned to us as soon as possible to make a formal assessment. We do NOT issue refunds. Once an order has been collected and a satisfactory signature has been received any amendments to your cake will be chargeable and you must return and recollect the cake to and from the shop yourself. Compensation is at the discretion of SRCbM and may be issued in the form of credit or goods after a formal judgment and investigation has been assessed. Please note that the shop phone is not manned 24hrs.
Sugar Rush Cakes by Marie appreciates your willingness to follow these provisions and looks forward to creating a truly unique cake designed especially for you.